pyspotify 2.x is copyright 2013-2015 Stein Magnus Jodal and contributors. pyspotify is licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.
Thanks to Thomas Adamcik who continuously reviewed code and provided feedback during the development of pyspotify 2.x.
The following persons have contributed to pyspotify 2.x. The list is in the order of first contribution. For details on who have contributed what, please refer to our Git repository.
- Stein Magnus Jodal <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Richard Ive <email@example.com>
- Thomas Vander Stichele <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Nick Steel <email@example.com>
- Trygve Aaberge <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Tarik Dadi <email@example.com>
- vrs01 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thomas Adamcik <email@example.com>
- Edward Betts <firstname.lastname@example.org>
If you want to contribute to pyspotify, see Contributing.